hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Dima Spivak <dspi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: "powered by hbase" listing
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 17:19:13 GMT
Hey Alex,

The Powered By HBase page is generated by our build process from this file
<https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/src/main/site/xdoc/poweredbyhbase.xml>.
Would you mind filing a JIRA up on our project (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE) and trying to put together a
patch with these details? We can help you out along the way if you run into
any issues, but it should be pretty straightforward.

-Dima