hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Dima Spivak <dspi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Anyone wanna try running a Docker container-based HBase cluster?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 17:59:35 GMT
Just as a follow-up here, I put up a few code reviews for this up on
ReviewBoard last week. If anyone has expertise/an opinion on what
constitutes good Python, would he or she be willing to take a look? It’s
linked at the top of HBASE-12721. Once we get this in, I’m hoping to move
on to the fun task of getting some integration tests running on Apache
hardware and Jenkins-izing the whole thing to run on a regular basis.

-Dima