hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Dima Spivak <dspi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.20 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 17:26:39 GMT
Is anyone else having problems running ITBLL against this build? Using
clusterdock (HBASE-12721), I created images with this RC, Hadoop 2.5.2, and
Java 7u79, but when I run hbase
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.test.IntegrationTestBigLinkedList loop 1 4
250000000 mytmpdir 4, the test errors out after the Random Input Generation
MapReduce job completes successfully complaining about a missing enum
constant (org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobCounter.MB_MILLIS_MAPS). For what
it’s worth, this is the first time I’ve tried to run a cluster this way
against the 0.98 branch, so not faulting this specific RC, but figured I’d
surface it. Full log is up on Gist
<https://gist.github.com/dimaspivak/bbafd36c707472b10c86f466e4b4e530>.

-Dima