hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj kr <pankaj...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Antonov joins the Apache HBase PMC
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 03:42:40 GMT
Congratulations Mikhail..!! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Purtell [mailto:apurtell@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 2:30 AM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Cc: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Antonov joins the Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Antonov has accepted
our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase project. Mikhail has been an active
contributor in many areas, including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his contributions to date and anticipation
of many more contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!

--
Best regards,