hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question: Possibly missing Hbase jars in the Apache Maven repo
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 20:18:29 GMT
As of 0.96 hbase has become a multi-module project. The artifact to which
you're referring is now the parent pom. You'll need to update your projects
to consume the new structure, and perhaps the new APIs as well.

There's also work on adding maven archetypes in progress. I believe we have
a mapreduce application archtype as part of that effort. This will
hopefully make things easier.

Have a look at our book for changes that are relevant to you,
http://hbase.apache.org.

-n