hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branch for 1.3
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 17:32:28 GMT
Heads up on where we are with branch-1.3.

Lots of stuff we had outstanding 10 days ago got committed and now we are
down to just 3 bugfixes
and 2 features which I'm looking to get in, all have patches in review. I
hope we could get them in
in next few days and then I can start preparing RCs.

Bugfixes:

HBASE-15691 Port HBASE-10205 (ConcurrentModificationException in
BucketAllocator) to branch-1 (Andrew/Stack let me know if I can help here?
Any more performance testing we wait for?)
HBASE-15615 Wrong sleep time when RegionServerCallable need retry (almost
there, just some more tests around would be great)
HBASE-15593 Time limit of scanning should be offered by client (Stack -
should we get it in or you're looking for more tests?)

Features:

HBASE-15454 Archive store files older than max age (Duo / Heng / Enis do we
wait for more reviews/tests?)
HBASE-15773 CellCounter improvements (should be pretty straightforward to
get in)

Let me know if I missed anything.

-Mikhail

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 10:20 PM, Mikhail Antonov <olorinbant@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> -Mikhail
>
> On 4/27/16, ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasudevan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I saw Andy's comment. Will create a patch for trunk also and will commit
> > both together.
> >
> > Regards
> > Ram
> >
> > On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Mikhail Antonov <antonov@apache.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks Ram! It seems like that's fixed now (the problem when we don't
> >> compact often enough in TestHRegion).

> >> The
> have

> >> guess