hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Task #57953b5d:
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 18:25:50 GMT
Hi Onder!

It looks like that task didn't get full details, so you're not missing anything.
The HBase community is still working on getting enough details
together to make use of the helpwanted tool.

We'd love to have you help out with something in the mean time!

To get started, you should make sure you're subscribe to the dev
list[1]. We have a list of JIRAs that have been flagged by
contributors as good for beginners[2], though you'll need to browse
through for something that looks suitable for the kind of
contributions you'd like to get started on.

We have a new contributor guide, but it's currently embedded in our
larger reference guide[3], so you'll have to be patient as the whole
thing loads.

Welcome! Let us know if you need any additional help finding a path to
participation.

[1]: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hbase-dev/
[2]: https://s.apache.org/hbase-open-beginner-issues
[3]: http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#getting.involved