hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Apekshit Sharma <a...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Smart Flaky Handler
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 09:37:26 GMT
Just a heads up, you might see flaky tests reappear in precommits because I
had to reset the flaky list. Somehow integration tests started showing up
in the list which is weird since they don't run as part of trunk_matrix,
and were screwing up Flaky-Tests build so had to flush them out.

--

Regards

Apekshit Sharma | Software Engineer, Cloudera | Palo Alto, California |
650-963-6311