hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Apekshit Sharma <a...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hangout on Slack?
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 19:54:32 GMT
So slack has these cool features: code snippet support, file transfers,
personal history (see what you missed), plugins support (for jenkins, etc).
But we advertise in hbase book that we have an irc channel (
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#trouble.resources.irc,
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#irc).
Which should we choose going forward?

The main goal is to hangout in a room so that it's easy to ping people for
short discussions/clarifications.

--

Regards

Apekshit Sharma | Software Engineer, Cloudera | Palo Alto, California |
650-963-6311