hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Apekshit Sharma <a...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Smart Flaky Handler
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 23:03:11 GMT
That's a nice dashboard! I like the spark lines in the last column.
Let me add creating a dashboard to my todos.

I see denominator of ~400 in 2 day failure rate column. Do you really run
the flaky tests about 200 times a day?
Would be hard to get that kind of resource upstream :).

--

Regards

Apekshit Sharma | Software Engineer, Cloudera | Palo Alto, California |
650-963-6311