hbase-dev mailing list archives

From 张铎 <palomino...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Make AsyncFSWAL the default WAL in 2.0
Date Sun, 01 May 2016 11:02:26 GMT
I checked the code. The HdfsFileStatus returned when creating of a file
inside encryption zone will contain a FileEncryptionInfo. DFSClient will
create a CryptoOutputStream which wraps a DFSOutputStream based on the
FileEntryptionInfo.

Let me file issue to implement it. Just another piece of reflection codes...

Thanks.