hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Yang <ud1...@gmail.com>
Subject Pre-commit builds only run the tests of changed module, not all modules being effected
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 02:57:48 GMT
Hi all

Recently I did some optimization about metrics in HBASE-15742, the patch
only changed the hbase-hadoop2-compat module, and pre-commit builds only
run the tests in this module. However, some other modules import this
module, and some tests failed but we didn't know before committing. I think
we should run all modules that import the changed modules in pre-commit

Any ideas?