hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Anoop John <anoop.hb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Note breaking change on RegionObserver in hbase-2.0.0 (HBASE-15296 nice cleanup/refactor)
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 18:28:37 GMT
Actually while working on HBSE-11425 (Off heaping read path), came in
a need for a change in a CP hook and I went with deprecation model
there. The old one is deprecated and new one is added. I think the
deprecated one can be removed now..
postScannerFilterRow(ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment>,
InternalScanner, byte[], int, short, boolean)   - Deprecated
postScannerFilterRow(ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnvironment>,
InternalScanner, Cell, boolean)

Will do

-Anoop-