hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Almost time for 1.2.2 RCs
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:53:53 GMT
Hi Folks!

It's nearly time for getting a 1.2.2 release together. ATM, things are
blocked on HBASE-15698 but I don't see any other issues that need to

Managing maintenance releases is mostly working through the mechanics
of release handling at this point, since there isn't the same kind of
feature wrangling needed to handle the first release in a new minor
release train.

I'm willing and able to handle future 1.2.z releases, but if there's
anyone who has not yet been a release manager and they'd like the
chance to practice getting through the ASF processes, let me know. I
can pretty easily steer you over whatever gaps may still exist in our
docs + proposed docs.

View raw message