hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Second release candidate for HBase 1.2.1 (RC1) is available
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 00:13:26 GMT
+1

- Checked sums and signatures
- Unpacked tarballs, structure looks good
- Spot checked LICENSE and NOTICE files
- Built from source with release auditing enabled, build passes (7u79)
- Ran unit test suite, some flakes observed in hbase-server [1] (7u79) . I
reran the suite ensuring the runner only executed one test at a time and
the failures were not repeatable under those conditions. Todo.
- Loaded 1M rows with LTT (read 100/10 write 1/1024/10 update 20/10), no
unexpected messages or errors, all keys verified, reported latencies within
expected ballpark

1. Test failures

Failed tests:
  TestRowProcessorEndpoint.testMultipleRows:246 expected:<3> but was:<2>

TestZKProcedure.testMultiCohortWithMemberTimeoutDuringPrepare:322->waitAndVerifyProc:346
procedure.sendGlobalBarrierReached();
Never wanted here:
-> at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.procedure.TestZKProcedure.waitAndVerifyProc(TestZKProcedure.java:346)
But invoked here:
-> at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.procedure.Procedure.call(Procedure.java:213)

Tests in error:
  TestAtomicOperation.teardown:106 ยป DroppedSnapshot Failed clearing memory
afte...

--
Best regards,

   - Andy