hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branch for 1.3
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 21:18:05 GMT
Last time I've tried to run 1.3 builds there were issues with balancer, which are fixed now.
There are several patches I definitely would like to pull in, other than that I feel we are
pretty close. I'll start spinning internal builds in a few days and if things look good will
start preparing RC's next week or so.

I guess we are getting to feature-complete state, I'll walk through the jiras and send detailed
email over weekend.

Thanks!
Mikhail