hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Preparing for 1.1.4 release
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 16:07:35 GMT
Hello devs,

It's that time again, time for another patch release from branch-1.1. There
are ~40 issues committed and another 5 criticals still open. I'll be
reviewing open tickets and *ahem* encouraging their resolution over the
coming days.  Let's aim for first RC published over the weekend.

Since we're holding firm on patch releases as bug-fix only releases, I'd
also like to start moving toward a shorter voting period, bring it down to
72 hours (from 120). Will that be acceptable for the voting PMC?

Thanks a lot,
Nick