hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing for 1.1.4 release
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 15:42:50 GMT
A quick update. There's just a couple more issues to resolve before rc0.
I've kicked everything I'm not tracking out of the 1.1.4 fixVersion so you
can check JIRA if you're interested in helping out with reviews. Hopefully
we'll be ready for the first candidate tonight or tomorrow. Meanwhile I
checked the compatibility report vs 1.1.3 and everything looks in order.

Thanks,
Nick