hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: /bin/ls permission issue on precommit tests
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 20:00:07 GMT
Another option would be to request that infra@asf provide "yetus based
precommit testing" as an SLA governed service. Then they could
maintain configuration management of running the tests with known good
versions and rolling them out across projects.

AFAIK, the backlog on infra is pretty severe though, so requests are
likely to get backlogged if they don't come with a volunteer.