hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject /bin/ls permission issue on precommit tests
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 18:47:58 GMT
HBase precommit tests have been failing on some nodes for a couple of days
related to this message:

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Error while running command to get file permissions :
ExitCodeException exitCode=127: /bin/ls: error while loading shared
libraries: libacl.so.1: failed to map segment from shared object:
Permission denied

It is not clear to me whether this is a docker / yetus problem, or an INFRA
issue. Anybody familiar with this? Obviously, it makes it very hard to
commit a patch without the precommit tests. I've seen this on at least 2
nodes.

Sample output:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/789/artifact/patchprocess/patch-unit-hbase-server-jdk1.8.0_72.txt

Enis