hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Better management of flakies
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 23:39:38 GMT
How about if we make a script for determining flakey status, based on
rate of failing in either post-commit or in the pre-existing branch
check for precommit. The script could live in dev-support and work by
effectively grabbing the test reports from those jobs.

We can then run that script in a job and save the results as a build artifact.

We can then build the changes in your original email: ignoring the
list entries in our normal builds and rechecking just them in a
dedicated job.

--
busbey