hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.1.4 (RC0) is available
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 04:37:55 GMT
+1

Checked sums and signatures, ok
Built from source with release audit checks enabled (-Prelease), build
passed with one nit[1] (7u79)
Unit tests pass (7u79)
Loaded 1M rows with LTT (20% update), all keys verified, no errors or
unusual messages in the logs, latency measurements within ballpark.
Loaded 10M rows with PE (10 clients randomWrite, 10 clients randomRead), no
errors or unusual messages in the logs, latency measurements within
ballpark.

[1] RAT check failed in hbase-shaded-client, we may need to fine tune
exclusions, it's picking up files in **/target/*:
    2 Unknown Licenses
    Unapproved licenses:
        hbase-1.1.4/hbase-shaded/hbase-shaded-client/target/rat.txt

hbase-1.1.4/hbase-shaded/hbase-shaded-client/target/dependency-reduced-pom.xml

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)