hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing for 1.1.4 release
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 18:20:03 GMT
Recently I've also been asking for votes on 0.98 for 'at least 72 hours'
but still suggesting I'll call it in a week. You could try to call the vote
in such a short time but may not get sufficient votes. Sometimes it takes a
few days for votes to start coming in. Would be an interesting experiment
to see how often we hit or miss 72 hour RC votes.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)