hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <sean.bus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HBase 1.2.0 RC2
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 01:04:08 GMT
On Feb 11, 2016 18:33, "张铎" <palomino219@gmail.com> wrote:

> Should we include HBASE-15252? It is a data loss issue.

It's marked major (though perhaps that's off since it's dataloss, even if
rare). More importantly it's been present in prior releases for some time.

Blocking 1.2.0 would put pressure on getting a solution faster, I think.
Additionally, letting the fix wait for 1.2.1 will give me a good incentive
to keep the path releases on schedule. ;)

My 2¢. Happy to roll another RC if folks see it otherwise.