hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Missing rerun-flakey tests in yetus precommit builds
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 00:25:18 GMT
The branch change should happen after Yetus has already read the
personality from master.

IIRC, our personality passes "-DHBasePatchProcess" to get test profiles
activated. If that doesn't activate that Jenkins related profile maybe we
should just change to activating it expressly via "-pjenkins.patch".

We could then ensure that profile is present in all branches.

--
Sean Busbey