hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HBase 1.2.0 RC4
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 00:44:49 GMT

Checked sums and signatures
Built from source with release audits enabled, passes
Ran unit test suite, all tests pass (7u79)
Loaded 1M rows with LTT (20% update), no errors or unexpected messages in
the logs, latencies within ballpark
Poked around the UI for a bit, didn't see anything off

When looking around the UI, I noticed what looks like junk going to
standard output, like:

Attempting to load ESAPI.properties via file I/O.
Attempting to load ESAPI.properties as resource file via file I/O.
Not found in 'org.owasp.esapi.resources' directory or file not readable:
Not found in SystemResource Directory/resourceDirectory:
Not found in 'user.home' (/home/apurtell) directory:
Attempting to load ESAPI.properties via the classpath.
SUCCESSFULLY LOADED ESAPI.properties via the CLASSPATH from '/ (root)'
using current thread context class loader!
Attempting to load validation.properties via file I/O.
Attempting to load validation.properties as resource file via file I/O.
Not found in 'org.owasp.esapi.resources' directory or file not readable:
Not found in SystemResource Directory/resourceDirectory:
Not found in 'user.home' (/home/apurtell) directory:
Attempting to load validation.properties via the classpath.
validation.properties could not be loaded by any means. fail. Exception
was: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to load ESAPI.properties as
a classloader resource.

Nothing major. Could use a cleanup though.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)