hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backporting to active branches
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:13:34 GMT
Thanks Nick. Since you've asked I'll give 1.1 the same treatment. About once or twice a month
I sweep branch-1 for changes suitable for picking back further. You have asked for patches
for branch-1.1 to be posted to respective issues. I can stop with that or do the same with
1.1 that I've done with 0.98: if the patch applies cleanly or with minor fixup, relevant sampled
subset of unit tests pass, and the API compat checker says ok, then I apply and push it directly.