hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] new build infrastructure for creation/maintenance of hbase maven archetypes (HBASE-14877)
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 17:06:43 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Thanks again for picking this one up and really working it! I'm not clear
on what new infrastructure is needed. The archetypes would be added as new
modules to our existing maven structure, built when existing code is built,
tests run when existing code tests are run, and deployed the same. Is that
not so? Let me spend some time with your patches (I know I keep saying
that...) and come back for a more coherent conversation.

-n