hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Testing and CI -- Apache Jenkins Builds (WAS -> Re: Testing)
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 13:46:33 GMT
We could start forcing a clean repository on every build (though this
seems heavy handed).

IIRC, we ran into this ages ago and it was one particular dependency.
Presuming we can track down what that was, we could add some pre-build
work that verifies a known good copy of that dependency is present.

For now, I've blacklisted the H2 build host again, since that's the
only host this has been happening on. We added it back last week so
that Jon could test a fix from infra.

-Sean