hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.17 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 23:47:58 GMT
Thanks Andrew,

Here is my +1.

- checked crcs, sigs.

- checked tarball layouts, files, jar files, etc.

- checked the book in the bin tar

- checked versions reported

- checked the compat report

- compiled with Hadoop 2.2 and 1.2.1

- run local model, shell smoke tests, LTT.

For others doing the RC test, Andrews new key is at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS
Enis