hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Second release candidate for HBase 1.0.3 (RC1) is available. Please vote by Jan 26 2016
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 22:40:34 GMT
Here is my official +1. I executed the same tests from 1.1.3RC for 1.0.3RC.

- checked crcs, sigs.

- checked tarball layouts, files, jar files, etc.

- checked the book in the bin tar

- checked versions reported

- checked the compat report

- compiled with Hadoop 2.2 to 2.7

- build with hbase-downstreamer

- run local model, shell smoke tests, LTT.

- Put it up on a 4 node cluster, ran LTT.

Everything looks nominal.