hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Second release candidate for HBase 1.1.3 (RC1) is available
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 22:33:42 GMT
Thanks Nick for putting the RC together.

Here is my +1.

- checked crcs, sigs.

- checked tarball layouts, files, jar files, etc.

- checked the book in the bin tar

- checked versions reported

- checked the compat report

- compiled with Hadoop 2.3 to 2.7

- build with hbase-downstreamer

- run local model, shell smoke tests, LTT.

- Put it up on a 4 node cluster, ran LTT.

Everything looks nominal.

Enis