hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Adding rel/ tags for previous HBase releases today
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 23:01:32 GMT
one question: will the new historic tags have your PGP signature rather
than the original RM(s)? If so, do we need to make a note of the cause of
this discrepancy?

A vote in favor of leaving the old tags: since we've been treating release
tags as permalinks (regardless of their actual mutable state), folks are
likely to have links to them saved places.

--
Sean