hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: On our builds taking a long time since move to yetus
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 02:52:20 GMT
Alternatively, I could attempt to turn precommit into a matrix build that
runs yetus against the two java versions independently. Main disadvantage
is doubling up on the feedback for other tests.

Or we could come up with a yetus plugin that only checked test-compile on
jdk1.7 instead of the full unit test suite. I think that would nock the 2
hours off as well?

--
Sean