hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Fabre <nico.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase custom RowFilter proposition
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 21:56:42 GMT
Hi.

I developed a custom HBase RowFilter for my own use-cases. It may be
presomptuous, but I feel it could be useful to propose this implemention to
the community (at least that someone from HBase guys have a look and
assess).

What is the good way (channel) of proposing that to the HBase community ?
Should I create a JIRA issue including a small piece of code demonstrating
the stuff ? Should I send an email to this mailing list explaining the
details with a piece of code in atttachment ? ...

Thanks

Regards