hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: MOB in branch-1? (Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Merge branch hbase-11339 HBase MOB to trunk)
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 01:31:51 GMT
+1 to 1.2 being feature complete corrently.  There has already been a
release candidate and folks are burning down the blockers currently to prep
for the next RC.

I like the idea of mob and sparkonhbase for 1.3.  I'm more comfortable with
sparkonhbase -- it is a new module and thus not as invasive.

Jon.

<

the compilation
 It looked