hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Second release candidate for HBase 1.1.3 (RC1) is available
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 19:36:59 GMT
I'm seeing that TestDurability failure as well, and am also finding that
TestWALLockup frequently times out and fails when running the unit test
suite with 7u79.

The LICENSE.txt file in the binary tarball has some unsubstituted
"${dep.licenses[0].comments}" for Apache Commons Collections and Netty. I
think this is only a nit because right above where the substitutions fail
we indicate in both cases the dependency is ASL 2.0 licensed and the text
of that license appears elsewhere in the file.

I'll defer to the RM if the above should sink the RC.

Otherwise,
- Signatures and checksums look good
- Tarball structure looks good
- Build from source with release auditing enabled passes
- Ran LTT against a minicluster, loaded 1M rows (and updating 20%), no
errors, no unusual or unexpected messages in the logs, and reported
latencies are roughly as expected

+1

--
Best regards,