hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Misty Stanley-Jones <mstanleyjo...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving the HBase site to use a stand-alone git repo
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 05:21:35 GMT
The Jenkins job would checkout the main repo's master branch, run 'mvn
clean site site:stage' to generate the site, docs, and APIdocs. Then it
would checkout the asf-site branch of the hbase-site repo (or whetever it
is called) and commit the newly-generated target/stage/* to it and push.
Does that make sense?