hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Wiese <igor.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can you help us Hbase Community
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 12:42:49 GMT
Thanks for the answer Ram

Yes, we are building a tool for the community. We are using the issue
description as a feature to build our model, but we need that
developers made the first commit, then, we can run our tool and find
other files that may be impacted.

As a first step we are providing a web service to monitor many Apache
projects. For each commit made in a issue, we will provide the report
containing the most likely files to change together. In this case is
not in the "compile time", but after the "first file committed" (can
be only one file).

What do you think? Which tasks do you think that the approach could be
useful (tests, code review, newcomers, etc)?

All the best,
Igor WIese

--