hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Official Docker image
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 16:46:21 GMT
-user@
+dev@

Apache Geode (incubating) recently went through a round-a-bout with what
can / can not be pushed to Docker Hub due to it's status as a public
consumption point for software. The short version is that we should make
sure whatever goes there (in our name) has been subject to a PMC release
vote.

--
Sean