hbase-dev mailing list archives

From WangYQ <wangyongqiang0...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: questions on HConnectionImplementation and HTable in hbase0.98.10
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 07:19:21 GMT
to the first question, I just think the method to get hconnectionImplementation with managed
equals true is useless,
because we can not use this htable instance get htable, when getTable, exception

to the second problem, in class hconnectionmanager, line 798,
we can assign a pool to a htable, this pool is completely managed by htable, has no relation
with hconnection.
so when close htable, this pool keeps un-closed