hbase-dev mailing list archives

From WangYQ <wangyongqiang0...@163.com>
Subject questions on HConnectionImplementation and HTable in hbase0.98.10
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2015 06:07:44 GMT
the version we use is hbase 0.98.10
i have some doubt on  HConnectionImplementation and HTable
1. we can get a HConnectionImplementation using HConnectionManager using 'createConnection'
method,  and we can set the parameter 'managed' to true
    such as the method in class HConnectionManager, line 433
    but if we use this HConnectionImplementation  to getTable, an exception will be thrown,
because 'managed' is true, this exception is thrown in class HConnectionImplementation , line

2. when create htable using HConnectionImplementation, we can using the specified pool as
the pool htable will use, when we close a htable, the pool will be shutdown only if 'cleanupPoolOnClose'
is true, but htable get from HConnectionImplementation will use constructor in class HTable,
line 328. cleanupPoolOnClose = false
so, when we close htable instance, the pool will be kept un-closed