hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Personal <meet...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject unsubscribe me please from this mailing list
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 04:38:14 GMT
Please unsubscribe me

Thanks
Karthik

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 3, 2015, at 8:34 PM, Garg, Rinku <Rinku.Garg@fisglobal.com> wrote:
>
> unsubscribe me please from this mailing list
> Thanks & Regards
>
> Rinku Garg

> The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not
disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.
In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving
and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.