hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planning to imminently run 1.0.3 and 1.1.3 release candidates along with 0.98.16
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 17:01:10 GMT
No toes stepped to be sure; the cadence must be maintained. I don't know if
14712 has been observed on 1.1, but IIRC the procV2 code should be
identical as on 1.2. How about this: I will plan to spin bits this weekend
(likely Sunday afternoon Pacific), whether 14712 is in or not. Hopefully
in, but if not, there's always December. If that's not soon enough for your
volunteer, please go ahead.

Again, apologies for the delay.
-n