hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.1.3 (RC0) is available
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 06:58:02 GMT
Thank you Josh for taking time to evaluate this release candidate. A
reminder to others that the voting period is scheduled to expire in roughly
24 hours. I myself have not had time this week to evaluate this candidate
properly, so I would like to extend the voting period through the weekend.
If there are no objections I will tally the vote at 23:59 on Sunday,
November 15, Pacific time.

Thanks,
Nick