hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 1.0.3 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 06:34:22 GMT
Your LTT ran vs a cluster, or in standalone mode? My run in standalone is
failing consistently due to GC pause. I suppose it's possible my HDD is
failing, but the same test ran without incident with the the 1.1 RC, and
also with the.0.98 RC. Perhaps there's a perf degradation on 1.0 that's
been resolved on 1.1, exhibited by the conditions of my single machine? As
this is the terminal release of the 1.0 line and no one else has observed
issues, I'm inclined to proceed despite the test failure.