hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.16 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 04:04:37 GMT
I have tried the same pe command without small values, and cannot reproduce
the row lock issue in this RC.

Setup is single node with default settings, using a single SSD.

bin/hbase pe  --latency --nomapred --presplit=10  randomWrite 10
This same exact command, I can reproduce the hang in 1.0.3RC and 1.1.3RC.

Enis