hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing resolution in JIRA
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 20:32:14 GMT
Sounds sensible. There's a whole bunch of them (~3600 in total but haven't
checked yet whether they are in a released version).

Yet another question: What should we tag things like infrastructure changes
(Jenkins etc.)? A new "dummy" version "infra"? Similar for 0.89-fb issues (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-4758) and some of the very old
issues from when HBase was a Hadoop subproject (Hadoop 0.13.0). Then there
are a bunch of pseudo versions like hbase-7290 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12323900). We
could also leave all those empty as they haven't really been released but
it makes these hygiene tasks a lot harder when you can't distinguish
between "forgotten to set" and "not planned for any release".

I'd love to clean up a bit but I don't have proper permissions. Not sure if
you can (or want to) only give those out for committers.