hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Apekshit Sharma <a...@cloudera.com>
Subject Cleanup admin.rb. Shell in general.
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 02:35:03 GMT
(Planning to do this tomorrow as part of our weekly code fixit. Will
appreciate quick feedback.)

Admin.rb either is a potpourri of functions or it's doing something I don't
know yet.
Will it make sense to move the function definitions to appropriate
"shell/commands/<command>.rb" files?

Anything else around this code that might make sense to cleanup? Throw it
here. I may be able to do it tomorrow, if not, i'll take it up in coming
weeks.

I have heard words like "Shell 2.0". What's that and what does it include?

- Apekshit