hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] The 1st HBase 1.0.3 release candidate (RC0) is available
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 00:39:31 GMT
The 1st HBase 1.0.3 release candidate (RC0) is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/1.0.3RC0/ and Maven artifacts are also
available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1119/ .

The API compatibility report with respect to the previous release can be
found at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/1.0.2_1.0.3RC0_compat_report.html .
There are no reported source compatibility issues with user facing public
or LimitedPrivate interfaces. There are no reported binary compatibility
issues with user facing public interfaces. A constant was changed in
RegionServerSnapshotManager, classified as LimitedPrivate. This change was
made in commit 25b4427 by Enis, the branch RM for 1.0.

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The 76 issues resolved in this release can be found at
http://s.apache.org/0Cc .

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/0/-1. This vote will be open for
at least 72 hours. Unless objection I will try to close it Monday October
23, 2015 if we have sufficient votes. Three +1 votes from PMC will be
required to release.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy